Saturday, May 1, 2010

Healed by faith



My name is Adriana. I was in a very difficult situation. I was sad, depressed, and distant from my family, very embarrassed when I was out in public. It all started with an allergy, until doctors diagnosed lupus on my face. I was treated by doctors for five years, trying everything from pills, treatments, creams, steroids, Chinese bugs to Chinese mushrooms. Everything they said, I tried during five years. My face began to get worse and I had to use a clay mask on my face because I could not stand the fever in my face and had to change the mask from time to time. My face was swelling from the steroids and it was as red as a tomato. I had no strength, to the point that I could not hold my own baby. My bones and joints hurt. I was very tired with both my mind and body very weak, tired and without energy. My memory would come and go as if I was switched off or disconnected. I did not look at my face in the mirror because it would make me angry, sad, and caused a mix of feelings. Until my husband said: "What are you waiting for? Use your faith”. I would say that I had faith, but I think at that time, my faith had no actions. I started making a chain of prayer, placing my faith in God alone and no longer wanted to use drugs because I didn’t even have enough money. I had tried to be healed for more than five years. Through the prayer chains and putting all my strength in God, I reached my victory and my health. The chains of prayer at church is what really helped me and opened my mind to understanding that everything is possible for he who believes. Jesus took away our diseases, and once I realized this, the miracle happened in my life. As time passed by, I forgot how my face looked before. I was completely healed, with determination, perseverance, and a complete surrender of my life and body to God. Today I look in the mirror and I feel much happier with my husband and family, and i can say : I know God and His power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOU COMMENT