Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Worst Problem


The worst problem

Everything that occurs in this world is transient, victories, defeats, good and bad experiences, these are all daily events of this world, but the real victory is in the greatest achievement: to enter the kingdom of God and remain there.
When God's presence is within us, He guides everything and everything changes: our thoughts, attitudes, our character, better said, we die and become a new creature.
Looking back at my life 16 years ago, what madness! Pride, deception, vanity, sadness, depression, anxiety, hurt, resentment, envy, etc ... Many feelings that only led me to an empty, meaningless life.
There are many problems that people suffer from, but unfortunately, they do not realize the need to solve their worst problem, which is not their love life, finances, family, children, health, but instead: THE LACK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. This is the worst problem for human beings. When I understood this, I became rich, rich in God, as if I could solve all my problems and did. Day by day, everything fell into place, day by day the Holy Spirit guided me and gave me a wonderful life in complete dependence on Him.
Every day I feel happy because I can help and show people that their worst problem is the emptiness they have inside, as I had before, and that it can only be solved when there is an encounter with God and the seal of the Holy Spirit.
When I sought after blessings, they did not come, but when I decided to seek the Lord, no longer did I have to chase behind the blessings because they came to me. And complete happiness occurred, something that had never existed for me before. Real change happens from the inside out and not from the outside-in.

Today, there is no more lies, only the truth, no more darkness, only the light and the true path came to me. I have no words to express the importance of the Holy Spirit within me because with Him all our problems are defeated, even ourselves. If you are suffering from any problem but do not have the Holy Spirit, know that this problem is not your worst problem, and if you have the Holy Spirit, be sure to remain in His dependence and the glory will surely come, because it is in the deserts of life where we are shaped for God.

As it is written: For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:36-40)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOU COMMENT